Jo Anne Sugimoto
1 pkgnilla waters, (about 88), divided
5 tspinstant coffee, divided
3 Tbsphot water, divided
4 pkgcream cheese, (8 oz.) each
1 csour cream
1 ccool whip whipped topping, thawed
2 Tbspunsweetened cocoa powder
How to Make TIRAMISU CHEESECAKE
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with foil, with the edges of the foil extending over the sides.
- Line half the wafers into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Add 2 tsp. coffee granules to 2 Tbsp. hot water, stir until dissolved.
- Brush half of it onto the wafers in the pan. Set aside the remaining instant coffee.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with a mixer until well blended.
- Add the sour cream and mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg.
- Remove 3 1/2 cups of batter and place it in a medium bowl.
- Dissolve remaining coffee granules in remaining hot water. Stir into the removed batter and spread over the wafers in the pan.
- Top with the remaining wafers and brush with the remaining dissolved coffee.
- Cover with the remaining plain batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Use the foil as handles to lift the cheesecake out from the pan.
- Frost with the Cool Whip just before serving. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.