Jo Anne Sugimoto
- 1 pkg
- nilla waters, (about 88), divided
- 5 tsp
- instant coffee, divided
- 3 Tbsp
- hot water, divided
- 4 pkg
- cream cheese, (8 oz.) each
- 1 c
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- cool whip whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbsp
- unsweetened cocoa powder
How to Make TIRAMISU CHEESECAKE
- 1Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with foil, with the edges of the foil extending over the sides.
- 2Line half the wafers into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 3Add 2 tsp. coffee granules to 2 Tbsp. hot water, stir until dissolved.
- 4Brush half of it onto the wafers in the pan. Set aside the remaining instant coffee.
- 5Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with a mixer until well blended.
- 6Add the sour cream and mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg.
- 7Remove 3 1/2 cups of batter and place it in a medium bowl.
- 8Dissolve remaining coffee granules in remaining hot water. Stir into the removed batter and spread over the wafers in the pan.
- 9Top with the remaining wafers and brush with the remaining dissolved coffee.
- 10Cover with the remaining plain batter.
- 11Bake for 45 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 12Use the foil as handles to lift the cheesecake out from the pan.
- 13Frost with the Cool Whip just before serving. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.