★★★★★ 1 vote5
- nilla waffers, divided
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese softened (8 oz. each)
- 3/4 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 c
- strong brewed coffee, cooled, divided
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- cocoa powder, additional nilla wafers and coffee beans, optional
How to Make Tiramisu Cake
- 1Cut six of the wafers in half; set aside. Beat cream cheese, confectioners sugar, 2 tbsp. coffee and vanilla in a large bowl on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- 2Place 24 wafers in a single layer on bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Brush or drizzle with 1 tbsp. coffee; spread with half of the cream cheese mixture. Top with layers of the remaining 24 wafers and remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 3Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 4Remove sides of pan; top with whipped topping and halved wafers. Garnish with cocoa powder, additional wafers and coffee beans if desired. Cut into slices to serve.