Tiramisu Bundt Cake
What's better than having ice cream with your cake? It's having ice cream IN your cake. This is a fantastic dessert and wonderful with coffee.
1 boxwhite cake mix
1 ptcoffee ice cream melted
12 ozwhipped vanilla frosting (can)
1 tspinstant coffee granules dissolved in 1 tlbs water
·cinnamon sugar for dusting (optional)
How to Make Tiramisu Bundt Cake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 10 cup bundt pan with non stick spray.
- In a bowl, beat cake mix, ice cream and eggs 1 min. Then beat 2 more min. Scrape into pan.
- Bake 40 min. or until done. Cool in pan 20 min.
- Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- In bowl, beat together frosting and coffee mixture. Place cake on stand and spread with frosting. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Dust with cinnamon sugar, if desired, then serve.