Tiramisu Bundt Cake
What's better than having ice cream with your cake? It's having ice cream IN your cake. This is a fantastic dessert and wonderful with coffee.
- 1 box
- white cake mix
- 1 pt
- coffee ice cream melted
- 3 large
- 12 oz
- whipped vanilla frosting (can)
- 1 tsp
- instant coffee granules dissolved in 1 tlbs water
- cinnamon sugar for dusting (optional)
How to Make Tiramisu Bundt Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat a 10 cup bundt pan with non stick spray.
- 3In a bowl, beat cake mix, ice cream and eggs 1 min. Then beat 2 more min. Scrape into pan.
- 4Bake 40 min. or until done. Cool in pan 20 min.
- 5Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- 6In bowl, beat together frosting and coffee mixture. Place cake on stand and spread with frosting. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Dust with cinnamon sugar, if desired, then serve.