Tiramisu Bundt Cake
1 boxwhite cake mix
1 ptmelted coffee ice cream
1 tspinstant coffee powder
1 Tbspwater, warm
12 ozfluffy white frosting
·cinnamon, mixed with sugar (optional) for dusting
·bakers chocolate (optional) for dusting
How to Make Tiramisu Bundt Cake
- Pre-Heat Oven 350 degrees
Spray Bundt Cake Pan with non-stick spray
1 Box White Cake Mix
1 pt melted coffee ice cream--(cannot have any solid ice cream)
- Mix together at low speed for 1 min.
then medium speed for 2 mins.
Pour into bundt cake pan.
- Place in pre-heated oven for 35 to 40 mins or until wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- While cake is cooking take the instant coffee and dissolve in the water set aside.
In a small mixing bowl take the Fluffy Frosting and then pour the instant coffee mixture into it. Mix until well blended.
Set aside. Keep at room temperature.
- Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Then invert on wire rack until completely cool. Do not force cake out of pan.
- Once the cake has cooled then take the frosting and ice the cake. After the cake is iced place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Opptional: Cinnamon Sugar or Grated Bakers Chocolate for dusting.