Tiramisu Bundt Cake
- 1 box
- white cake mix
- 1 pt
- melted coffee ice cream
- 1 tsp
- instant coffee powder
- 1 Tbsp
- water, warm
- 12 oz
- fluffy white frosting
- cinnamon, mixed with sugar (optional) for dusting
- bakers chocolate (optional) for dusting
How to Make Tiramisu Bundt Cake
- 1Pre-Heat Oven 350 degrees
Spray Bundt Cake Pan with non-stick spray
1 Box White Cake Mix
1 pt melted coffee ice cream--(cannot have any solid ice cream)
- 2Mix together at low speed for 1 min.
then medium speed for 2 mins.
Pour into bundt cake pan.
- 3Place in pre-heated oven for 35 to 40 mins or until wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- 4While cake is cooking take the instant coffee and dissolve in the water set aside.
In a small mixing bowl take the Fluffy Frosting and then pour the instant coffee mixture into it. Mix until well blended.
Set aside. Keep at room temperature.
- 5Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Then invert on wire rack until completely cool. Do not force cake out of pan.
- 6Once the cake has cooled then take the frosting and ice the cake. After the cake is iced place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 7Opptional: Cinnamon Sugar or Grated Bakers Chocolate for dusting.