Jo Anne Sugimoto
1 can(s)evaporated milk (12 oz.) divided
1 box3.4 oz. vanilla instant pudding
1 pkg8 oz. neufchatel, room temperature
1container 8 oz. frozen whipping topping, thawed, divided
1/4 chot water
3 Tbspinstant coffee granules
2 Tbspcoffee liqueur (optional)
2 pkg(3.5 oz. each) soft ladyfingers, divided (i used sara lee pound cake)
4 tsppowdered cocoa, divided
How to Make TIRAMISU
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix and one cup of evaporated milk, beat until smooth. Fold in one cup of whipped topping.
- In a small bowl, combine water, remaining 1/2 cup evaporated milk and coffee granules, stir until dissolved. Stir in liqueur.
- Place half of the lady fingers covering the bottom of an 8-inch baking dish, they can be broken to cover the whole bottom.
- Drizzle half of the coffee mixture evenly over the ladyfingers.
- Top with half of the pudding mixture and spread evenly, and half of remaining whipped topping. Dust with 2 tsp. of cocoa.
- Top with remaining lady fingers. Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture and whipped topping. Dust with remaining 2 tsp. of cocoa.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Overnight would be better.
- BECAUSE IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO FIND LADY FINGERS WHERE I LIVE, I USED SARA LEE'S POUND CAKE.
- TO DUST THE TOP WITH COCOA POWDER, USE A FINE MESH STRAINER AND TAP OVER THE TIRAMISU.