Jo Anne Sugimoto
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk (12 oz.) divided
- 1 box
- 3.4 oz. vanilla instant pudding
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. neufchatel, room temperature
- container 8 oz. frozen whipping topping, thawed, divided
- 1/4 c
- hot water
- 3 Tbsp
- instant coffee granules
- 2 Tbsp
- coffee liqueur (optional)
- 2 pkg
- (3.5 oz. each) soft ladyfingers, divided (i used sara lee pound cake)
- 4 tsp
- powdered cocoa, divided
How to Make TIRAMISU
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix and one cup of evaporated milk, beat until smooth. Fold in one cup of whipped topping.
- 2In a small bowl, combine water, remaining 1/2 cup evaporated milk and coffee granules, stir until dissolved. Stir in liqueur.
- 3Place half of the lady fingers covering the bottom of an 8-inch baking dish, they can be broken to cover the whole bottom.
- 4Drizzle half of the coffee mixture evenly over the ladyfingers.
- 5Top with half of the pudding mixture and spread evenly, and half of remaining whipped topping. Dust with 2 tsp. of cocoa.
- 6Top with remaining lady fingers. Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture.
- 7Top with remaining pudding mixture and whipped topping. Dust with remaining 2 tsp. of cocoa.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Overnight would be better.
- 10BECAUSE IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO FIND LADY FINGERS WHERE I LIVE, I USED SARA LEE'S POUND CAKE.
- 11TO DUST THE TOP WITH COCOA POWDER, USE A FINE MESH STRAINER AND TAP OVER THE TIRAMISU.