This would also be fun project for a slumber party or a birthday party! :-p
How to Make Tie-Dye Cupcakes!
- Make batter according to directions on the box (or use a homemade version).
- Separate batter into 4 (or however many colors you want) different bowls. I used blue, green, orange, and pink food coloring.
- Put paper liners in the muffin tins and spoon each color on top of each other randomly. Do not stir! That'll make it all a yucky color, haha!
- Bake according to directions.
- for the frosting: beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes, scraping bowl often. For a thinner consistency, add milk a little at a time.