☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- betty crocker supermoist white cake mix
- 1 pkg
- (3.5 ounce) container ypplait greek 2% lemon meringue yogurt
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- course, sugar if desired
How to Make Three-Ingredient Lemon Loaf
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9" x 5" loaf pan with cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with cooking parchment paper for easier removal, if desired.
- 2In a large bowl, beat the cake, yogurt and water with electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping Scraping side of bowl as necessary.
- 3Bake for your 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack 10 minutes; run knife Around the edge of flow to Susan. Remove from pan to cooling rack to completely cool, about 1 hour.