"The Present" Chocolate Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 pkcream cheese
1 tsplemon juice
1 canunsweeted milk
1choclate long mold squares
1 bgof fresh white mint chocolate
How to Make "The Present" Chocolate Cake
- Open 4 pks of cream cheese into large bowl add 1 cup of sugar or a cup and a half if you desire a sweeter taste.
- Put 2tsp of extract vanilla into mix with cream cheese
- 1tsp of lemon juice added
- add 3 eggs
- 1 can of unsweeten milk
- Mix all ingredents together with a hand blender until creamy
- Preheat Oven to 300
- Pour ingredents into 9 inch cake pan and place in oven
- For your choclate Mold Purchase a bag of white choclate and dark choclate
- Place 1 and a half bag of whit choclate into bowel and put in Microwave for 30 second and stirring in between(do this process 2 or 3 times until chocloate is melted)
- Place choclate into long sqaure Mold for about 10 min (And doing the same with the Dark choclate as well)
- Place choclate bars on the side ona plate until cake cool's off
- When your cake is ready start placeing chocolate frosting on top of cake and inbetween each layer until it becomes coved and thick
- Take sfresh strawberries and dip them twice in choclate and whit and place them on way paper and the onto the top of cake
- Last take your choclate and white Molding and place around the cake.
- If you like you can add a ribbon for decoration!!!!