The Moistest Chocolate "Katie" Cake Ever
How to Make The Moistest Chocolate "Katie" Cake Ever
- Preheat oven 300 degrees, grease and flour 13x9 baking pan
- mix all dry ingredients in one bowl
- add eggs, buttermilk,vanilla, and oil to dry ingredients mix well about 2 minutes
- add boiling water mix until smooth
- pour into prepared cake pan and bake for 1 hour
- I always check this cake with a toothpick, when comes it out clean it's done. I have found depending on the weather you may need to bake a little longer up to 10 minutes. just keep checking it. ENJOY.....