The Joy Of Brownies1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ozunsweetened chocolate
1 csifted all purpose flour
1 cpecans or walnuts, broken
How to Make The Joy Of Brownies
- Melt chocolate and butter over very low heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, beat eggs until light.
- Continue beating, and gradually add sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla and chocolate-butter mixture then stir in the flour, then nuts.
- Baking options: For 9 giant brownies, bake in 9 x 9-inch pan; for 12 large brownies or 24 small ones, bake in 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Prepare pans by greasing and flouring.
- Bake 45-60 minutes depending on how fudgy or cake-like you prefer the brownies but don't bake beyond the point that a toothpick comes out a bit wet.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- To remove from pan, cool 15 minutes after removing from oven, then loosen edges and turn over as you would remove a cake.