How to Make The Dreamy, Dreamist, Dreamsicle Cake
- 1Set cool whip out to thaw...Prepare cake mix according to the directions for a 9x13 pan.
- 2After cake is done set out on protected counter and take a fork and pierce several holes in the top of the cake.
- 3Prepare the orange jello with 1 cup of boiling water and pour over the cake.
- 4Allow to cool for approximately 30 minutes. In the meantime in a large bowl mix together the instant vanilla pudding with the 1 cup of milk. Stir in the orange & vanilla extract making sure it is blended well.
- 5Take and fold the cool-whip in a little at a time until completely blended and spread over the cooled cake....It's best if you let it chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to let everything set.
- 6Be sure to keep it covered & always refrigerate. ENJOY!!