How to Make Tandy Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10" X 15" or 11" X 17" pan. (I have made this in 2- 9" X 13" pans also)
- Beat eggs and sugar until pale yellow and fluffy. Add vanilla and oil.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add alternately with milk until combined.
- Spread into prepared pan bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick insterted in center comes out clean.
- While cake is still warm spread peanut butter on. Allow to cool.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 1 minute to 1-1/2 minutes until smooth. Spread over cooled cake. Allow to cool and set. Cut into squares.