How to Make Tandy Cake
- 1Beat eggs with electric mixer until thick & Lemony
- 2Gradually add sugar while beating, add milk and vanilla extract.
- 3Blend dry ingred. together and fold into egg mixture by hand. Blend well.
- 4Pour onto a greased cookie sheet with sides (16x12x1)
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 mins.
- 6Spread your 1 cup of peanut butter over the hot cake
- 7Cool in the refrigerator
- 8Melt your 8 oz. Hershey bar with 1tsp. of vegetable oil over low heat till melted, and spread over the peanut butter.