How to Make Tandy Cake
- Beat eggs with electric mixer until thick & Lemony
- Gradually add sugar while beating, add milk and vanilla extract.
- Blend dry ingred. together and fold into egg mixture by hand. Blend well.
- Pour onto a greased cookie sheet with sides (16x12x1)
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 mins.
- Spread your 1 cup of peanut butter over the hot cake
- Cool in the refrigerator
- Melt your 8 oz. Hershey bar with 1tsp. of vegetable oil over low heat till melted, and spread over the peanut butter.