Take Me Back Lemon Pound Cake
1 boxyellow cake mix (sugar free will work)
1- 3.9oz pkginstant lemon pudding
1/3 c(or less) white sugar
3/4 c(or less) vegetable or canola oil
3/4 ccombined lemon juice from 1 lemon & water
1 csour cream
·zest from 1 entire lemon (suggested to zest lemon prior to squeezing juice from lemon)
How to Make Take Me Back Lemon Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 325ᵒF and grease or spray bunt pan.
- Mix first 7 ingredients w/ electric mixer, in a large bowl, for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in lemon zest.
- Pour into greased Bunt pan.
- Bake 60 minutes, checking after 50 minutes. Cake may take longer than an hour.
- Cool on wire rack for at least 10 minutes. Cake is good hot or cool it completely and sprinkle w/ powdered sugar, lightly covered w/ a homemade cream cheese drizzle or even w/ no topping at all.