Swirled Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake
- graham cracker pie crust
- 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 2/3 c
- 1 1/2 c
- canned solid pack pumpkin
- 9 Tbsp
- whipping cream
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp
- ground allspice
- large eggs
- 4 Tbsp
- purchased caramel sauce
- 1 c
- sour cream
How to Make Swirled Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake
- 1Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large
bowl until light. Transfer 3/4 cup mixture to small bowl;
cover tightly and refrigerate to use for topping.
- 2Add pump-
kin, 4 tablespoons whipping cream, ground cinnamon and
ground allspice to mixture in large bowl and beat until well
combined. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until combined.
- 3Pour filling into crust (filling will almost fill pan). Bake
until cheesecake puffs, top browns and center moves only
slightly when pan is shaken, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
fer cheesecake to rack and cool 10 minutes.
- 5Run small sharp
knife around cake pan sides to loosen cheesecake.
- 6Cool. Cover
tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- 7Bring remaining 3/4 cup
cream cheese mixture to room temperature. Add remaining 5
tablespoons whipping cream to cream cheese mixture and stir
- 8Press down firmly on edges of cheesecake to even
- 9Pour cream cheese mixture over cheesecake, spread-
- 10Spoon caramel sauce in lines over cream cheese
- 11Using tip of knife, swirl caramel sauce into cream
cheese mixture. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and re-
- 12Release pan sides from cheesecake. Spoon sour cream into
pastry bag fitted with small star tip (do not stir before
- 13Pipe decorative border around cheesecake and serve.