Swirled Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake
·graham cracker pie crust
48-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 2/3 csugar
1 1/2 ccanned solid pack pumpkin
9 Tbspwhipping cream
1 tspground cinnamon
1 tspground allspice
4 Tbsppurchased caramel sauce
1 csour cream
How to Make Swirled Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large
bowl until light. Transfer 3/4 cup mixture to small bowl;
cover tightly and refrigerate to use for topping.
- Add pump-
kin, 4 tablespoons whipping cream, ground cinnamon and
ground allspice to mixture in large bowl and beat until well
combined. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until combined.
- Pour filling into crust (filling will almost fill pan). Bake
until cheesecake puffs, top browns and center moves only
slightly when pan is shaken, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
fer cheesecake to rack and cool 10 minutes.
- Run small sharp
knife around cake pan sides to loosen cheesecake.
- Cool. Cover
tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- Bring remaining 3/4 cup
cream cheese mixture to room temperature. Add remaining 5
tablespoons whipping cream to cream cheese mixture and stir
- Press down firmly on edges of cheesecake to even
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cheesecake, spread-
- Spoon caramel sauce in lines over cream cheese
- Using tip of knife, swirl caramel sauce into cream
cheese mixture. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and re-
- Release pan sides from cheesecake. Spoon sour cream into
pastry bag fitted with small star tip (do not stir before
- Pipe decorative border around cheesecake and serve.