Sweet Potato Apple Cider Cake
Add nuts of choice for more texture and flavor.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- spiced cake mix
- 1 pkg
- spiced apple cider mix
- 1 c
- canned yams/sweet potatoes, strings removed
- eggs, beaten
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 2/3 c
How to Make Sweet Potato Apple Cider Cake
- 1Heat oven to350°F. Spray (2) 9-inch round glass baking dishes or (2) 1-qt. loaf pans with butter cooking spray.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth.
- 3Pour into prepared baking dishes. Bake for 20-25 minutes. (Bake 25-30 minutes for loaf pans.)
- 4Serve warm or at room temperature.