Super Moist Vegan Chocolate Cake
You can also sub out oil for applesauce, just comes out a tad more dense, and a few more mins inn the oven.
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 1/2 csugar (i use natural organic)
1/3 ccocoa powder
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 ccold water
1 tspbaking soda
2 tspvanilla extract
2 tspalmond extract
2 tspwhite vinegar
How to Make Super Moist Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Spray a small baking pan (8x12) with vegetable spray.
- Combine dry ingredients directly in a mixing bowl. You just want to blend them and break up the cocoa powder.
- Add in all wet ingredients, EXCEPT vinegar.
- Mix all together, making sure not to over mix. Doesn't take long.
- Once everything is nicely mixed, add in the vinegar, as your very last step.
- Add to your baking pan.