Super Moist Banana Split Bundt Cake
- 1 box
- duncan hines moist deluxe pineapple cake mix
- 6 oz
- pineapple juice
- 1/3 c
- 1 small
- snack carton of banana cream pudding
- 8 oz
- can crushed pineapples, drained
- bananas, sliced, 1 kept apart from other 2
- strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 c
- crushed glaze walnts
How to Make Super Moist Banana Split Bundt Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl add the cake mix.
- 3Add the pineapple juice to a measuring cup. Add water to the pineapple juice until it measures 1 1/3 cup.
- 4Add the pineapple with water to the cake mix.
- 5Add the oil, eggs, 1 of the sliced bananas, 1 tablespoon of crushed pineapples, and the banana cream pudding.
- 6With a mixer beat on medium speed until combined.
- 7Spray a bundt pan.
- 8Sprinkle crushed walnuts evenly in bottom of pan.
- 9Add the rest of crushed pineapples evenly into pan.
- 10Arrange bananas and strawberries in bottom of pan.
- 11Pour batter into pan. Bake for one hour and 10 minutes.
- 12Cool 10 minutes before transfering to plate.