·white cake mix and ingredients on box
2 Tbspcrunchy or smooth peanut butter
15mini reese's peanut butter cups softened (more or less)
1 boxconfectioner's sugar
2 tspmilk (add slowly by teaspoon)
2 Tbspsoftened butter
3 Tbspsmooth peanut butter
How to Make Super Easy Reese's Peanut Butter Cake
- Follow directions for the white cake mix.
- Once mixed, add 2 tablespoons of crunchy or smooth peanut butter depending whether you like nuts duh lol
- Add the 15 (more or less) softened mini reeses's cups. Mix in til you really can't see big chunks anymore. Then bake the cake as directed.
- For Frosting: Mix confectioner's sugar, 3 tablespoons of peanut butter (preferably smooth since it is for icing :), 2 tablespoons of softened butter. Add the milk VERY slow since it can make the icing way too liquidy.
- Might wana add som reese's peanut butter cup chunks on the sides and/OR the top of the cake. I prefer the sides.
- ENJOY!! And let me know how you like it!