Super Easy Coffee Cake Ring!
This was SO easy to make and SO good! :) Loved this recipe because it uses what you already have in the fridge! Love how the individual pieces just pull apart making it great finger food! :)
Note: I adjusted the icing recipe to suite my own taste. I highly recommend using your favorite flavored extract in the icing as when I added just orange juice you couldn't really taste the orange.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgrefrigerated biscuits (can)
1 Tbspbutter, melted
1 tspcinnamon, ground
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 Tbspliquid (milk, orange, or cherry juice)
·vanilla or your favorite extract (optional) to taste
How to Make Super Easy Coffee Cake Ring!
- Dip top of biscuits into melted butter.
- Dip the biscuits into the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Put into a round cake pan to form a ring (spray cake pan with nonstick spray before putting biscuits into pan!)
- Cook 10-12 minutes @ 425 degrees.
- Stir glaze ingredients in a bowl until all lumps are gone.
- Pour over cooked coffee ring
- Optional: Sprinkle with additional cinnamon sugar or even sprinkle some finely chopped nuts on top! :)
- Enjoy! :)