Super Easy Coffee Cake Ring!
This was SO easy to make and SO good! :) Loved this recipe because it uses what you already have in the fridge! Love how the individual pieces just pull apart making it great finger food! :)
Note: I adjusted the icing recipe to suite my own taste. I highly recommend using your favorite flavored extract in the icing as when I added just orange juice you couldn't really taste the orange.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated biscuits (can)
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- liquid (milk, orange, or cherry juice)
- vanilla or your favorite extract (optional) to taste
How to Make Super Easy Coffee Cake Ring!
- 1Dip top of biscuits into melted butter.
- 2Dip the biscuits into the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- 3Put into a round cake pan to form a ring (spray cake pan with nonstick spray before putting biscuits into pan!)
- 4Cook 10-12 minutes @ 425 degrees.
- 5Stir glaze ingredients in a bowl until all lumps are gone.
- 6Pour over cooked coffee ring
- 7Optional: Sprinkle with additional cinnamon sugar or even sprinkle some finely chopped nuts on top! :)
- 8Enjoy! :)