How to Make Sunshine cake
- 1Cut orange into pieces. Remove seeds. Dot not peel. Grind orange and raisins finely. Set aside.
- 2Sift together dry ingredients. Set aside.
- 3Cream together shortening and sugar. Add egg. Beat well. Add orange/raisin mixture.
- 4Add dry ingredients and milk alternately.
- 5Pour into greased 8 inch square pan. Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Cool on rack.
- 6Fluffy Orange Frosting: Combine 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar, 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 t. grated orange peel, 4 t. orange juice, 1/2 t. vanilla in bowl; beat until. smooth. Frost cake when cool.