Sugar & Gluten Free Tiramisu
How to Make Sugar & Gluten Free Tiramisu
- With a hand mixer, beat the 3 egg yolks with the xylitol. Once that is done, add the mascarpone cheese and rum. Mix well.
- Whip up the 3 egg whites. Fold into the mascarpone mixture.
- Soak the ladyfingers in the hot coffee for a moment or two being careful not to let them get soggy or they will fall apart.
- Line the bottom of a medium glass casserole dish with ladyfingers. Pour 1/2 of the mascarpone/egg mixture over the top. Add more ladyfingers on top of the mascarpone/egg mixture and top with the last half of the mascarpone/egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the coco on top and refrigerate for at least 6 hours for it to set properly.