Sugar Free Pumpkin Dump Cake
This cake is great to make the night before, because it just gets better and better!!
If you are not diabetic. Just substitute the Ideal or Splenda with regular sugar and use a regular yellow cake mix. The first time I made this, I used a spice cake mix.
- 29 oz
- canned pumpkin (not the mix, just plain pumpkin)
- 1 1/2 c
- ideal sweetener (or splenda)
- 1 3/4 c
- heavy cream
- 3 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 tsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 box
- pilsbury sugar free yellow cake mix
- 2 stick
- butter, divided (1 1/2 stick melted, 1/2 stick into pats)
How to Make Sugar Free Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- 2Mix first seven ingredients til smooth and pour into greased (I use non stick spray)9 x 13 baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle the DRY cake mix on top of the filling.Drizzle the 1 1/2 cup of melted butter over the top of the dry cake mix. Slice the rest of the butter into pats and place randomly over the cake. Decorate with pecans.
- 4Bake 55 minutes or until top is light brown and the filling is set, but still a little jiggly.
- 5Let cool slightly then put into the fridge to chill for 3 to 4 hours. This is great to make the night before as it is even better the next day!!