SUGAR FREE CHERRY CHEESECAKE
- 1 box
- sugar free cheesecake instant pudding mix, dry
- 1 c
- skim milk
- 16 oz
- cream cheese room temp
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- no sugar added cherry pie filling
- 9 in. baked pie shell or my sugar free recipe for crust that is posted
- container of sugar free cool whip
How to Make SUGAR FREE CHERRY CHEESECAKE
- 1In large bowl, mix first 4 ingredients until blended. Pour in pie shell. Layer Pie Filling on top of that. Chill for a couple hours. Serve with a dullop of cool whip.
- 2NOTE: If you want to make your own pie filling sugar free, just take a bag of frozen unsweetened fruit. Thaw thoroughly. Put in a saucepan with 1 Cup splenda and cook until syrupy. Add 1 teaspoon of cornstarch and whisk until clear IF it needs thickened. Continue to add cornstarch if necessary but I don't think you will.