★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- cake mix wtih pudding,yellow
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 c
- sugar,splenda sugar
- 1/2 c
- maple syrup or sugar-free maple syrup
How to Make Sugar- Crusted Maple Cake
- 1Heat oven 350f degrees. Grease and flour 12 bundt pan or large pan. In large bowl, blend all cake ingredients until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at highest speed. Pour into prepared pan.
- 2Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center come out clean.
- 3In small saucepan, heat sugar and syrup until sugar is melted and mixutre boils. Pour around edges of hot cake. Cool upright in pan 15 minutes, turn onto serving plate. Serve warm or cool.
- 4I have a Maple Frosting on this website too. If you want use diffter frosting.