SUGAR COOKIE CUPCAKES
★★★★★ 2 votes5
3 cflour (all purpose)
1 cbutter, softened
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cbuttermilk
2 tspvanilla extract
·colored sugar sprinkles (optional)
How to Make SUGAR COOKIE CUPCAKES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line or spray muffin tin with non stick spray. This will make at least 24 cupcakes.
- Mix flour, sugar and butter to form crumbs. Reserve 1 cup for topping.
- Add baking soda, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla extract to remaining flour/sugar mixture and mix thoroughly
- Fill lined/sprayed muffin tin 2/3 full. (I used an ice cream scooper. Made filling the cups very easy and quick)
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top of each cupcake. You can sprinkle with colored sugar to decorate for the occasion or leave plain
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-23 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely