Sugar Cookie Cake
How to Make Sugar Cookie Cake
- Cut cold butter into flour and sugar till resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 - 1 1/2 cups of crumbs for top of cake
- Mix buttermilk and baking soda together and add to remaining crumb mixture.
- Add beaten eggs and vanilla and mix till combined.
- Pour into greased 9x13 in baking pan and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake at 350*F for 35-40 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Combine vanilla pudding and milk in bowl. Mix until it starts to thicken. Fold in whipped topping till creamy.
- Divide cake into squares, cutting each piece horizontally. Put a spoonful of pudding mixture and a spoonful of fruit on bottom. Put top on and repeat. ENJOY!