STUFFED STRAWBERRY CAKE
How to Make STUFFED STRAWBERRY CAKE
- Mix first 5 ingredients,add 1 envelope of dream whip. Beat total 2 min. Pour into a prepared tube pan.
- Bake cake in a tube pan at 350 for 45 to 50 min.or until top springs back when touched.Let cool completely.
- While cake cools mix whipped topping according to package directions,refrigerate until needed.
- Take a very sharp knife or bread knife and cut the top off cake,lay to the side.
- Scoop out inside of cake leaving about 1/4" on sides and bottom. Put cake(what you scooped out) in med. bowl put in 1 1/2cups of strawberry's mix together,add 1/2 whipped topping and fold in.
- Stuff strawberry mixture into cake cavity,do not over fill or your sides will split. Place top on cake. Decorate top with rest of whipped topping and strawberries. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before serving.
- NOTE: I like to use the filling thats left to fill up the hole in center then frost cake with whipped topping with strawberries on top.Also extra strawberry's on the side.