Stuffed sticky bundt cake
24rhodes dinner rolls, thawed but cold
1 bag(s)white chocolate chips
1 bag(s)butterscotch chips
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1 stickbutter, chopped into pieces
How to Make Stuffed sticky bundt cake
- Grease a Bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside. In a medium bowl mix together granulated sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon.
- Cut each dinner roll in half and flatten each piece. Then alternating between white chocolate and butterscotch chips place 6 to 8 chips on each roll, and wrap the rolls around the chips making a ball.
- Roll each ball through the sugar/cocoa mix and place inside Bundt pan. Pour remaining sugar/cocoa mix evenly over rolls in pan.
- In the medium bowl combine brown sugar and butter, and microwave in 30 second intervals stirring in between and tell butter and sugar are melted and smooth. Pour this mixture over rolls in pan.
- Place butter cake pan in the oven (you might want to put a cookie sheet underneath to catch anything that may drip out), turn oven to 350° and let the oven preheat while pan is inside. Once the oven has reached temperature bake for 35 minutes. Immediately invert onto a tray or plate and enjoy!