★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgcream cheese
1 cmaple syrup
1 cwhole walnuts
1/4 cbutter (for topping)
1 stickbutter..(.for dipping biscuit in)
How to Make Stuffed maple walnut monkey bread
- Spray a bundt pan with Pam.
- Dump syrup...and 1/4 c melted butter and walnuts in pan.
- Cut cream cheese into enough squares per each biscuit.
- Take each biscuit and flatten out...put a square of cream cheese in the middle and wrap biscuit around cheese and pinch the top.
- Roll stuffed biscuit in melted butter then cinnamon/sugar
Repeat until all biscuits are stuffed and into pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- When done...turn pan upside down...syrup will drizzle down the side of the cake so make sure you have a good size platter/plate to dump the cake on...
- IMPORTANT....do not wait to long to dump the cake as the syrup when cool will get a thicker texture l becoming a caramel of sort and will stick to the pan.