Streusel Blueberry Muffins
use to make mini muffins. Very easy to make and the topping compliments the
How to Make Streusel Blueberry Muffins
- Make streusel topping by mixing together with a spoon ½ cup flour, ½ cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon and 2
tbsp soft butter. Set aside.
- Cream shortening with sugar. Beat in egg.
- Sift flour, baking power and salt together. Add milk.
- Sprinkle the blueberries with flour and stir into the batter.
- Using 12 to 18 muffin tin, pour batter into each cavity.
- Sprinkle streusel topping made in step 1 onto batter.
- Bake at 350° F for 25 - 30 minutes