Strawberry Wine Cake
1 boxwhite cake mix
1 pkgvanilla pudding (3 0z)
3/4 cstrawberry wine
1/2 cstrawberry jam
1/2 ccooking oil
1/2 cpecans, chopped
1/2 cstrawberry wine
How to Make Strawberry Wine Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour bundt cake pan.
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, strawberry wine, strawberry jam, and cooking oil. Mix well.
- Put chopped pecans into the bundt pan, making sure to spread evenly around the center cone.
- Pour cake batter into bundt pan on top of pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- When cake is removed from the oven, heat glaze ingredients together until they come to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour glaze onto hot cake, which is still in the bundt pan.
Let cake sit for 30 minutes to absorb glaze.
- Turn cake out onto plate to complete cooling process.