Strawberry Whoopie Pie
How to Make Strawberry Whoopie Pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium bowl beat strawberry cake mix, eggs, water, and oil.
- Using an ice-cream scoop drop batter by apx. 2 tablespoon mounds, 2 inches apart, onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 mins or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl combine filling ingredients and blend until light and fluffy.
- To assemble Whoopie Pies turn one Pie piece rounded side down and apply a good amount of filling. Place apx. same size Pie piece, rounded side up, on top and press gently until the cream reaches the edges.
- Roll the edges of the Pies in a plate or bowl of chopped pecans or pecan pieces or pecan meal. Yummm! Wrap individual pies in plastic wrap and store in frige and they will last a good while or at least until they are scarfed down...lol