★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 box
- duncan hines moist deluxe strawberry supreme cake mix
- 1 box
- jello sugar free/fat free white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 c
- pink champagne (i used andre's pink champagne)
- 2/3 c
- sour cream
- 1/3 c
How to Make Strawberry, White Chocolate & Pink Champagne Cake
- 1Line two nine inch round cake pans with parchment paper. Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Using a mixer in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Mix the ingredients using the milk last and adjust the amount of milk according to the consistency of the batter. Less if the consistency seems too thin or more if it seems too thick.
- 3Divide the mixed batter into the two pans and bake according to cake mix directions.
- 4Test the cake with a toothpick. Lightly insert the pick into the center of the cake. It should come out clean when the cake is done. Let the cake cool in the pans for 15 minutes then completely on wire racks before icing.