Strawberry Swirl Cake
How to Make Strawberry Swirl Cake
- 1mix white cake as directed on box.
- 2remove about a third of the cake batter and put in small bowl.
- 3take strawberry jello mix and add about 1/3 to 1/2 of the jello dry mix to the cake batter in small bowl.
- 4mix together and set aside for later. pour the plain white batter equally into 2- 8x8 or 9x9 layer cake pans that have been sprayed and floured
- 5now take the strawberry cake batter and swirl it evenly into the both layered pans swirl it all the way threw both cake pans.remember you want it to swirl threw the cake then bake as directed.
- 6cool cakes about 5 Min's in pan then flip onto wire rack and allow them to completely cool
- 7while cakes are cooling clean and slice strawberry's,set two strawberry's aside for top layer when cooled take the first cake place on platter and cover with fresh strawberry then add second cake and cover with defrosted whipped topping or real whipped cream and place one to two whole strawberry's sliced so they fan out on top.