How to Make Strawberry Surprise Cake
- Mix strawberries and dry gelatin together ( juice and all ); set aside.
- Grease 13x9" pan or spray with non-stick coating.
- Spread marshmallows evenly in pan.
- In mixer bowl mix sugar and margarine; add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk; beat well. Mixture will be stiff.
- Carefully spoon over marshmallows; spread gently. Spoon strawberry mix over top of batter.
- Bake at 350° F. for 30 minutes, then at 300°F. for 20 minutes. ( strawberries will sink and marshmallows will come to the top.)