How to Make Strawberry Soda Pop Cake
- 1I used a deep 13x9 pan. Bake cake according to directions. Let cool, when cooled poke holes into cake with straw.
- 2Pour whole can of strawberry soda on cake, let soda absorb into cake.
- 3Pour eagle brand milk onto the cake after the soda. Use a spoon to spread around to edges of cake.
- 4Empy cool whip onto cake, spread cool whip to edges of cake. Top with fresh strawberries.
- 5Refrigerate cake for at least 3 to 4 hours before serving. This is best served cold and in the summer.