- 2 box
- strawberry shortcake ice cream bars
- 1 pkg
- cool whip
- 1/2 c
- strawberry ice cream topping
- 1 box
- vanilla instant pudding
- golden oreo cookies
- 1/4 c
How to Make Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake
- 1Crush the oreo's in a bag and put in bowl. Add pudding, strawberry topping half of cool whip and milk. Mix well.
- 2Remove the sticks. Spread 3 ice cream bars in a pan. Place mixture on top of bars. Repeat until you use all the ice cream bars. ( you can make the cake bigger if you add more bars on the bottom)
- 3Once you are done with the topping use the rest of the cool whip to frost the cake. Place in freezer overnight.
- 4Let thaw for 15 min. for easier cutting. Cut into pieces and enjoy.