Strawberry Orange Banana Cake w/ Orange Icing
How to Make Strawberry Orange Banana Cake w/ Orange Icing
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Mash banana into large bowl for mixing, add cake mix, grated zest and juice from one of the oranges, the egg and oil.
- 3Stir all together thouroughly and put into 9x13 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4Bake for 25-30 minutes and turn and bake for additional 10 to 15 until center is set. Let cool.
- 5Poke top of cake all over with fork. Mix powdered sugar with zest and juice from second orange and spoon onto cake, spreading to edges evenly.
- 6Can be eaten right away, but i put mine into the fridge to be cold...i like cold cake...lol