Strawberry N Mud Delight by freda
This is a frozen dessert and great for Summer or a winters treat.
- 1 gallon
- fresh strawberry ice cream
- oreo cookies
- 1/2 Cup
- optional: strawberry ice cream syrup
- optional: 3 cups fresh mashed strawberries with 1/4 cup sugar.
- tip: you can also cut the gallon in 1/2 across the middle to make (2) shorter cakes.
COOKIE SHELL /CRUST:
How to Make Strawberry N Mud Delight by freda
- 1Take your ice Cream out of the Freezer to Soften @ room temp. (Not Melted)
Just to Soften to remove from container.
(or Cut container off the ice cream.)
- 2in the mean time;
In your blender add all 18 Cookies,
With the Butter. Blend well til nice and crumbly
- 3Invert Your Ice cream into Cookie sheet.
With Cookie mixture, Pat all around sides and top of the Gallon of Ice cream before it melts too much.
Rush back to the Freezer to freeze on cookie sheet.
freeze 3-4 hrs
- 4To serve; Remove from freezer let set 10 min.@ room temp.
Slice as for any cake,
Cover entire Top with Whipped Cream and strawberry syrup, or Fresh mashed strawberries drizzled over the top..
Very good dessert, and so easy.
You can use any flavor ice Cream you sesire just use a matching topping. or Choc topping even caramel.