Strawberry Melt In Your Mouth Cake
- 2qts.fresh strawberries mashed and sweetened to taste
- use half of strawberies in cake batter and half in icing.
- 1 box duncan hines strawberry cake mix(sifted)
- 4 eggs well beaten
- 3/4 cup oil or crisco shortening,melted
- 1/2 of strawberies
- 1 -3oz vanilla pudding mix
- 8 oz cool whip
How to Make Strawberry Melt In Your Mouth Cake
- 1Add 1/2 of strawberries to eggs and mix well.Pour over cake mix(flour),mix with mixer then add oil and mix.Use 3 cake pans sprayed with Pam.Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.Let layers cool outside of pan.
- 2Mix pudding mix and strawberries well with a spoon.8oz.Cool Whip added to the above,mixed well with a spoon.
- 3So sorry about not telling what size pans.I use 3-9inches pans.