Strawberry Lemonade Layer Cake
- 1 box
- strawberry cake mix(plus oil,water,eggs as directed on box)
- 1(8oz) pkg
- philly cream cheese(room temp)
- 1 pkg
- kool-aid lemonade
- yellow food coloring gel(make sure its gel)
- 2 c
- jet puff marshmallow creme
- cool whip topping
- fresh strawberries for decorating
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade Layer Cake
- 1•Make cake according to box and bake in 2- 9 inch round cake pans as directed. Turn finished cakes over on cake racks and allow to cool completely.
- 2•Cream together cream cheese, lemonade and yellow food coloring until smooth.
- 3•Mix marshmallow creme in and then mix in Cool Whip until completely smooth. Refrigerate until cake is cooled and cut.
•Cut each cake layer in half.
- 4•Alternating layers of cake with layers of filling, assemble cake. End with layer of filling.
•Top with sliced strawberries.
•Refrigerate and serve chilled.