How to Make Strawberry Jello Shortcake Poke Cake
- 1Mix strawberry cake mix acccording to box directions bake at 350 degrees.
- 2While cake is bakinbg wash and slice fresh strawberries and cut in fours (once in half and then straight across) place strawberries in a medium size bowl.
- 3Add one cup of sugar and 1 1/2 cups of water and set strawberries in the fridge for aboout 30 minuets.
- 4Mix strawberry jello according to directions on the box.
- 5Remove cake from oven while cake is hot poke holes throughout the top of cake and pour the jello mixture all over the top of cake.
- 6Set cake in the refridgerator for one hour or until the jello completely sets in the cake.
- 7Spread cool whip over cake and top with the strawberries. Serve and enjoy! Refridgerate remaining cake.