Strawberry Icebox Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cheavy cream, whipped
3/4 cbutter, softened
2 cvanilla wafer crumbs
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
3 cpowdered sugar
·vanilla wafer crumbs
How to Make Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Reserve 12 whole strawberries and slice and sugar remainder.
- Cream butter and sugar, add beaten egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla; consistency should be pourable but not watery.
- Put half the wafer crumbs on bottom of 9" spring form pan. Pour half the creamed mixture over the crumb layer.
- Add half the berries, next; then half the whipped cream - Repeat all the layers.
- Sprinkle the top with additional crumbs.
- Put in freezer for 1 hour before serving or if made ahead, keep frozen until about 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish each serving with a whole berry.
- TIP: If you have no springform pan, you can use a 9" square baking pan - Make sure it has at least 1 hour to freeze; the first piece is difficult to get out.