Strawberry & Fudge Cake W/ Coconut Almond Coolwhip
- duncan hines dark fudge cake mix
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- oil ( i use canola)
- 1 can(s)
- duncan hines wilderness strawberry pie filling
- 16 oz. container of cool whip (could use 8oz size if you like less topping)
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
How to Make Strawberry & Fudge Cake W/ Coconut Almond Coolwhip
- 1Preheat your oven to 350. In the bowl of an electric mixer mix up your dark fudge cake mix with your eggs, water and oil. Bake until cake tests done about 30 minutes. Depends on your oven. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- 2Mix your almond extract with your coconut, stir and let sit 5 minutes. Then blend in your cool whip. Place cool whip mixture in the refrigerator to chill until cake is ready.
- 3When cake is cooled spread your can of pie filling on top of cake. Now frost with the coconut almond cool whip. Refrigerate 2 hours. Enjoy!