Strawberry Filled Coconut Cheesecake
You can add as many holes as you want or less. You can make them deep or shallow You can use pudding or any kind of fruit purees. It was delicious.
I have to tell you this cheesecake was so fun to make. I enjoyed watching it turn into a delicious dessert beyond my imagination.
The coconut which is one of my sisters favorites just added the perfect topping.
- 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 2/3 c
- 1 Tbsp
- white cake mix
- stick butter
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make Strawberry Filled Coconut Cheesecake
- 1In a bowl mix cake mix softened butter and egg.
Place in a spring form pan working it up the sides.
Bake for 8-10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- 2Mix together softened creamed cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla. When the crust is done add the cream cheese mixture bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees then turn the oven back to 300 and bake for 50 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 3Run a knife around the edge and loosen the spring form pan. Cool completely.
- 4Clean strawberries and cut in half. Put into the blender with Sugar. Blend for 1 minute. It will be a strawberry puree.