How to Make Strawberry dream cake
- bake the cake, let cool, or you can buy a cake already baked.
- set aside 4 of your largest strawberries, slice the rest into 1/4, add splenda and 1/2c of water. mash with a potato masher, set asise
- carefully cut a 1/2" thick off the top of cake, set aside.
- gut the cake, so you just have a shell.
- mix the cake you removed with the strawberry mix and 3Tablespoons of coolwhip.
- fill the hollowed out cake with the mixture, put the top on and ice with the coolwhip, slice the 4 strawberries in half top to bottom place on top of cake. store in fridg. until ready to serve.