1 boxduncan hines butter recipe cake mix
1 largecontainer frozen sweetened strawberries
18 ounce pkg. cream cheese (softened)
·milk (to substitute for water in cake mix)
1 smallbox instant vanilla pudding
1 mediumsize container cool whip (the short one, not the larger one)
·fresh strawberries for garnish (optional)
How to Make Strawberry Deluxe Cake
- Mix and bake cake according to package directions, substituting milk for water. Bake in 13x9x2 pan. Cool.
- Spread top of cake with stawberries (juice too).
- Mix vanilla pudding according to package directions. Add softened cream cheese and mix well with mixer.
- Spread mixture over strawberries. Top with Cool Whip. Refridgerate.
- You can garnish the top with fresh strawberries. A neat way of doing this is to cut them with a boiled egg slicer and fan them out.
- Crushed pineapple (juice included) can be used instead of strawberries. Really good either way.