★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- white cake mix do not follow cake mix directions
- 2 pt
- fresh strawberries cleaned and halfed
- 2 box
- baviarian cream pudding mixed and cooled
- 1 pkg
- tub of coolwhip thawed
- 1 c
- french vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/2 c
- vegtable oil
- 1/4 c
How to Make Strawberry delight
- 1Heat oven to 350. Useing a muffin tin grease and flour to prevent sticking or use baking cups.
- 2Empty cake mix into a bowl add 1 cup french vanilla coffee creamer and 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup vegtable oil and 3 eggs mix well and pour into prepared muffin tins. bake 18-23 min or untill toothpick comes out clean when tested. Cool completely
- 3While your cupcakes are cooking mix together your bavarian cream pudding mix according to the directions and let chill.
- 4Wash and hull your fresh strawberries let drain till dry and chill then in the frig.
- 5To serve this desert cut the cupcake in half horizontal, add 1 tablespoon baviarian cream,1/4 cup fresh strawberries, top of cupcake and on the top add a dolip of whiptopping and garnish with a strawberry. Serve