☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxfudge brownie mix, 19.5 oz
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz
1/2 ccold water
1 pkgvanilla instant pudding, 4 serving size
1cool whip, 4 oz thawed
1 qtfresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and chopped
How to Make Strawberry Cream Topped Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13x9 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Prepare brownies according to directions for cake like brownies. Pour into pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool completely.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl.
- Beat in pudding mix. Chill for 10 minutes and then stir in chopped strawberries. Then fold in the cool whip.
- Spread strawberry mixture on top of brownie layer. Cover.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.